At ABC Finance Limited each of our customers is important to us and we aim to provide a high standard of service at all times. If you are unhappy with the service we provide for any reason, we welcome your feedback and the opportunity to put things right. We aim to resolve any complaints as quickly and efficiently as possible and we will deal with them promptly, effectively and in a positive manner.
A complaint can be made by email, letter, telephone or in person and to enable us deal with your complaint quickly it will help if you provide the following information:
- Your name, address & contact number
- Copies of any relevant documents
- Details of your complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to resolve it
How we deal with your complaint:
1) We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days of receipt of your complaint.
2) We will investigate your complaint and endeavour to send a final response to you within 4 weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time we will send you an update.
3) We will endeavour to send a final response to you within 8 weeks of receipt of your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this time frame, we will write to you explaining why and advise you when you can expect a final response.
4) If more than 8 weeks from the date of your complaint has passed and you haven’t received a final response, or you are dissatisfied with the final response you have received (at any stage of the process) you can write to:
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
Telephone: 0800 023 4567
You must refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman within 6 months of the date on the final response.