How Much Can I Borrow?
The maximum loan on property development finance is worked out using several figures.
- Firstly, the initial funding will be worked out on the loan to value (LTV) of the site.
- The lender will then consider the total borrowing in relation to the end value of the build, this is known as the loan to gross development value (LTGDV).
- Finally, the lender will agree to fund a certain amount of the build costs, this is known as loan to cost (LTC).
When looking at commercial development finance, we can usually fund 55/65% of the initial acquisition costs and up to 60/65% LTGDV. Some lenders will restrict loan to cost, however, there are lenders who are willing to offer up to 100% LTC.
Roll Up Your Monthly Repayments
When taking out commercial property development finance, you can roll your monthly interest payments into the loan. This means there are no monthly repayments to make during the loan, subject to fitting the LTGDV criteria for the lender.
We are able to offer finance to both experienced and first time developers. If you’re looking to develop for the first time, we would highly recommend working with experienced professionals.
Whatever your situation, we will use our contacts across the market to secure the lowest commercial property development finance rates for you.
What We Fund Against
Commercial Development loans can be secured for the following:-
- Construction of industrial buildings
- Land with planning for commercial property
- Construction of office blocks
- Mixed residential and commercial schemes
- Refurbishment or conversion of shops
- Office to residential conversions
- Refurbishment Finance
- Pub to residential conversion
- Builds on farmland
The above list is not exhaustive, if your enquiry relates to a different scenario, get in touch and we will let you know exactly what we can offer.
Working With ABC Finance Ltd
At ABC Finance Ltd. we work with commercial development finance lenders across the market. Our experience with commercial developments means we can secure the best terms for our clients quickly. By working with us, you can access the whole market through one enquiry.
From the first conversation, right through to completion, we manage the whole process for you. This means you can relax while we negotiate with multiple lenders on your behalf to secure the best terms.
Enquire online now or call us on 01922 620008 to get a fast personalised quote.