Benefits of Invoice Finance
There are numerous benefits to choosing invoice finance – here are six for you to consider:
- Invoice finance allows you to release up to 9% of the value of your invoices on day one, meaning you no longer need to wait 90 days for payment from suppliers.
- The level of borrowing available increases as your business grows.
- Providers of invoice finance are always available to offer sensible advice to help your business and will be able to advise quickly due to their ongoing relationship with your company.
- Funding can be raised quickly when cash flow becomes an issue.
- Invoice finance can only be secured on your sales ledger, meaning you don’t have to tie up other assets.
- It can be a very cheap way to borrow money for your business.
The Differences Between The Two Products
With invoice factoring, the lender will provide the funds required and take control of the management of the sales ledger, credit control and any actions regarding unpaid or late payments. As a result of this, your customers will be dealing directly with your invoice finance provider, so will clearly know of their involvement.
With invoice discounting, the client retains control of credit control and the sales ledger, and simply borrows the money from the provider, meaning you will continue to invoice them directly, meaning there will be no need to inform them of any third party involvement.
The Bottom Line
If you’re looking at invoice factoring or invoice discounting for your business and are confused by the many different providers, pricing structures and names for various services, then why not contact ABC Finance Ltd today for simple, honest advice on the best invoice finance lenders for your circumstances.